Bài 1: Supply the correct form or tense of the verbs in breakets.
  1. She ( not drink) ……….. coffee. She ( drink) ……….milk. 
  2. It ( be) ……………often hot in the summer. 
  3. What you ( do) ……………………… every morning? 
  4. The earth ( circle) ………….the sun once every 365 days. 
  5. I( see) …………. Her very often. 
  6. Vegetarians ( not eat) ……………………………….. meat. 
  7. Bees ( make) …………….. honey. 
  8. Rice( not grow) ……………… in cold climates. 
Bài tập chia động từ tiếng anh 8


Bài 2: Supply the correct form or tense of the verbs in breakets.
  1. Bad driving ( cause) …………… many accidents. 
  2. Mai and Lan ( see) ………………….. a movie tonight. 
  3. Mozart ( wite) …………….. more than 600 pieces of music. 
  4. "How you ( learn) ………………….. to drive?" – " My father ( teach) …………….. me." 
  5. We usually ( go ) …. to the library three times a week, but last week we ( go) …….twice 
  6. Alexander ( introduce) ………….. the telephone in 1876. 
  7. Yesterday I ( be) ………busy, so I (not have) ………… time to phone you. 
  8. Would you like (come) …………. To dinner tomrrow? 
Bài 3: Supply the correct form or tense of the verbs in breakets.
  1. Lisa ( not go) …………….to work yesterday. She wasn’t feeling well. 
  2. It ( not rain) ………………….very much in summer. 
  3. Most people (learn) …………….to swim when they are child. 
  4. Listen to those people. What language they ( talk) ……………………….. ? 
  5. The moon (go) ……… round the earth in about 27 days. 
  6. That bag looks heavy. I ( help) ………….. you with it? 
  7. It’s her birthday. She (have) ………………….. a mealk with her friends. 
  8. The letter ( come) …………………… a few days ago. 
Bài 4: Supply the correct form or tense of the verbs in breakets.
  1. Lan’s teacher wants her( spend) ………………. more time on Math.
  2. I promise I ( try) ……………….. my best next semester.
  3. Linh needs ( improve) …………………….. her English writing.
  4. They didn’t try ( learn) ……………… all new words they ( come) …………….. across.
  5. You should ( underline) …………….the words you want ( learn) ……….. .
  6. Can you help me ( move) …………………………… this table?
  7. Minh always ( get) …… grade A for Physics, but last semester he ( get) …….. B. So Minh’teacher asked him ( study) …………………… harder this semester.
  8. They were proud of ( be) ……………… so successful.
  9. He asked me ( not wait) ……………………. For him.
  10. You should ( practice) …………….. your English moer often.
Bài 5: Supply the correct form or tense of the verbs in breakets.
  1. Stop ( argue) ……………….. and start ( work) ………………..
  2. I like ( think) …………. carefully about things before ( make) ……………… a decision.
  3. Ask him ( come) ………….. in. Don’t keep him ( stand) ………….. at the door.
  4. Don’t forget ( look) …………… the door before (go) …………….. to bed.
  5. Did you succeed in ( solve) ……..…the problem? Let me ( suggest) ………..….. some solutions.
  6. Does your jacket need ( wash) ………………………..? – No. But you need( iron) ………..it.
  7. I prefer ( walk) …………………to ( ride) …………………. .
  8. Don’t try ( persuade) ……………. ..me. Nothing can make me ( change) ………….my mind.
  9. It was a really good holiday. I really enjoyed ( be) ………………… by the sea again.
  10. I don’t mind ( walk) …………………….home, but I’d rather ( get) ……………….a taxi.
Bài 1:
1. doesn’t drink …… drinks
2. is
3. do you do
4. circle
5. see
6. don’t eat
7. make
8. doesn’t grow

Bài 2:
1. causes
2. are going to see
3. wrote
4. did ... learn – taught
5. go – went
6. introduced
7. was – didn’t have
8. to come.

Bài 3:
1. didn’t go.
2. doesn’t rain.
3. learn
4. are they talking.
5. goes 6. will help
7. is having/ is going to have
8. came
Bài 4:
1. to spend
2. will try
3. to improve
4. to learn – came
5. underline – to learn
6. move
7. gets- got- to study
8. being
9. not to wait
10. practice
Bài 5:
1. arguing – to work
2. thinking – making
3. to come – standing
4. to look – going
5. solving – suggest
6. washing – to iron
7. walking – riding
8. to persuade- change
9. being
10. walking – get

1 nhận xét:

 
Top